Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Franks® Redhot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or any flavor Franks® Redhot® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1.5 10-ounce packages Pepperidge Farm® Distinctive Cracker Trio (about 96 crackers)
Heat the oven to 350°F. While the oven is heating, stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the crackers for dipping.
Alternate Preparation: To make this dip in the microwave, use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above but do not bake. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
Make Ahead: This dip can be kept warm in a small slow cooker or fondue pot on the buffet table.
Recipe Note: To reduce the fat in this recipe, use Neufchâtel or light cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with cut up fresh vegetables as well as the crackers for dipping.