Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Franks® Redhot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or any flavor Franks Redhot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1.5 10-ounce packages Pepperidge Farm® Distinctive Cracker Trio (about 96 crackers)
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the crackers for dipping.