Ingredients & Directions
- 2 cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cookedbreast
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Very Thin 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 16 small romaine lettuceleaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatocut in half
Stir the chicken, celery, dressing and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl.
Cut each bread slice diagonally into 2 triangles. Top each bread triangle with 1 leaf lettuce, 2 tablespoons chicken mixture and about 1 teaspoon blue cheese. Top with the tomatoes.