Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut in half then cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices (about 3 cups)
- 0.333 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 package of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1.5 ounces (3 slices) prosciutto, cut into thin strips
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the squash and cook for 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the walnuts and sage and cook and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and black pepper.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a baking sheet and roll into a 9x12-inch rectangle. Prick the pastry sheet thoroughly with a fork. Spread the squash mixture on the pastry sheet to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the prosciutto.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.