Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large green pepper, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 carton (18.3 ounces) Swanson® Turkey Gravy
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 6 ounces (1/2 of a 12-ounce package) smoked andouille sausage, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, potato, pepper and Cajun seasoning and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in the tomatoes, gravy, turkey and sausage.
Spoon the turkey mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Unfold the pastry sheet and place it over the turkey mixture. Cut several slits in the top of the pastry.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.