Ingredients & Directions
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup fresh broccoliflorets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced, pitted black olives
- 1 loaf (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Mozzarella and Garlic Bread, prepared according to package directions
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Reduce the heat to medium. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the broccoli and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the oregano and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Divide the tomato, chicken mixture and olives between the bread halves. Cut the bread halves in half.