Ingredients & Directions
- 2 teaspoons instant espressopowder or granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped toppingor sweetened whipped cream
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powderor mini semi-sweet chocolate pieces
Stir the espresso powder and water in a medium bowl until the powder is dissolved. Stir in the pudding mix and milk. Fold in the whipped topping.
Spoon 2 teaspoons espresso mixture into each pastry cup. Sprinkle with the cocoa powder.