Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.25 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the flour onto a plate. Place the stuffing onto a plate. Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish.
Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken into the soup mixture. Coat the chicken with the stuffing. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Heat the remaining soup and milk in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve the soup mixture with the chicken.
Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-to 5-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you're using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking time.