Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 11 ounces frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) or mixed vegetables, thawed (about 2 1/2 cups)
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks. Cut each strip in half crosswise, making 6 pastry rectangles in all. Place the pastry rectangles onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 12 layers in all.
Stir the chicken, gravy, thyme, onion powder and vegetables in the skillet and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender. Season to taste.
Spoon about 2/3 cup chicken mixture on each bottom pastry layer. Top with the top pastry layers.