Ingredients & Directions
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat creamy Caesar dressing
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 12 ounces thinly sliced rotisserie chickenbreast
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce, cut into thin strips
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Spread the dressing on the bread slices.
Divide the chicken, lettuce, onions and cheese between 4 bread slices. Top with the remaining bread slices.
Recipe Note: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.