Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup
- 3/4 cup Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 2.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed
Set the oven to 350°F. Stir 1/3 cup soup and the stock in a medium bowl. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the milk, chicken, vegetables and the remaining soup in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture over the stuffing mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot. Sprinkle with chopped fresh thyme before serving, if desired.