Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2.5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
Set the oven to 350°F. Stir 1/3 cup soup and the water in a medium bowl. Add stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the milk, chicken and the remaining soup in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture over the stuffing mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot. Sprinkle with the tomato and onion just before serving.