Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) , drained
- 1/4 cup red bell pepperor green bell pepper, cut in 2-inch-long strips
- 2 green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil(optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Soft Wheat Bread
- 4 leafs romaine lettuceor 1/2 cup bean sprouts
Stir the chicken, red bell pepper, onions, sour cream, honey, sesame oil, if desired and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.