Ingredients & Directions
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1.5 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg white
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate pieces(about 1 cup)
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry sheet into 16 (1 1/2-inch) circles. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet. Place the pastry circles onto 2 baking sheets.
Stir the coconut, sugar, remaining flour, vanilla extract and egg whites in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 teaspoon coconut mixture on each pastry circle.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 10 minutes.
Place the chocolate pieces into a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the pastries. Let stand until the chocolate is set.