Ingredients & Directions
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 4 ounces (about 3/4 cup) semi-sweet chocolatepieces or chunks
- 32 thawed frozen raspberriesor fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Beat the egg yolks and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry into a 16-inch square. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. Cut the pastry sheet into 16 (4-inch) squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
Place 1 teaspoon chocolate pieces and 1 raspberry in the center of each pastry square. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Prick the tops of the pastries with a fork. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto 3 baking sheets. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
Heat the oven to 375°F.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.