Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 pound fresh chorizo sausageor hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 pound fresh large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 cups Pace® Picante Sauce - Medium
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 0.333 cup crumbled feta cheeseor queso blanco cheese
Cook the chorizo in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the shrimp in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Stir the picante sauce in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon the shrimp mixture into the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the cheese.