Ingredients & Directions
- 1 pound thawed frozen or fresh salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 0.333 cup orange marmalade
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the salmon into a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and toss to coat.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheets on the work surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 16 (1/2-inch wide) strips, making 32 in all. Cut each strip in half crosswise, making 64 in all. Place 2 strips together to form a cross shape. Repeat with the remaining strips. Place 1 piece salmon in the center of each pastry cross. Fold the ends of the pastry cross over the filling and press to seal. Place the pastries seam-side down onto 2 baking sheets.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Stir the marmalade and remaining teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Serve the pastries on 3-inch wooden skewers with the marmalade mixture for dipping.