Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 cups cooked sliced carrot
- 2 cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or turkey
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the stuffing.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.
*Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.