Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 cups cooked sliced carrot
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkeyor chicken
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.