Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2.5 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (14 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and celery and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
Stir the broth, cranberries and pecans in the saucepan. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.