Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp (21 to 25 count per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallop, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh parsley
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and scallops and cook until cooked through, stirring often. Remove the shrimp and scallops from the skillet.
Heat the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the soup, milk and cheese. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Return the shrimp and scallops to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the mixture into the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the parsley.