Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup(Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request ) or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkeyor chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry tops, if desired.