Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.25 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
Stir the stuffing and cheese on a plate. Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the chicken.