Ingredients & Directions
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1.5 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 6 breast halves)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 0.333 cup chopped cooked ham
- 6 cups hot cooked egg noodles
Stir 1/3 cup soup and 1/4 cup milk in a shallow dish. Coat the chicken with the flour. Dip the chicken in the soup mixture. Coat the chicken with the stuffing. Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Heat the remaining soup, remaining milk, cheese and ham in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the cheese is melted, stirring often. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.