Ingredients & Directions
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 8 thin slices deli baked deli ham
- 8 slices deli Swiss cheeseor provolone cheese
- 4 kosher kosher dill picklepickle sandwich slices
- 8 thin sliced deli roast pork
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the honey and water in a small bowl.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut into 4 (6-inch) squares.
Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on each pastry square to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Layer each with 2 ham slices, 2 cheese slices, 1 pickle slice and 2 pork slices. Brush the edges of the pastry squares with water. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle and crimp with a fork to seal. Brush the filled pastries with the honey mixture. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 5 minutes.