Ingredients & Directions
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 medium red bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir 1/2 cup stuffing and butter in a small bowl and reserve.
Spray an 11x8x2-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Arrange the pepper halves, cut-side up, in the baking dish.
Stir the soup, sour cream, onion powder, spinach and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Add the remaining stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon about 1/2 cup spinach mixture into each pepper half. Sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the spinach mixture is hot and bubbling. Top each with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Ingredient Note: To thaw the spinach, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, breaking apart with a fork halfway through heating.