Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese(about 1 ounce)
- 1 cup shredded, peeled russet potato
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pork breakfast sausage(about 4 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 egg
- 2 medium green onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, score a 1 1/2-inch border around the edge of the pastry sheet. Prick the center of the pastry sheet thoroughly with a fork.
Stir the sour cream, cheese and potato in a medium bowl. Spread the potato mixture on the pastry sheet to the border. Season with the black pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Arrange the cooked sausage on the pastry. Carefully crack 1 egg into each corner on the potato mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the eggs are softly set. Sprinkle with the green onions and additional cheese, if desired.