Ingredients & Directions
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits in juice, drained, reserving 1 1/2 teaspoons juice, and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1.5 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 hot dog
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Sweet Hawaiian Hot Dog Buns – Top Sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped macadamia nuts(optional)
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Stir the pineapple, reserved juice, pepper, onion and cilantro in a small bowl.
Grill the hot dogs for 4 minutes on each side or until hot. Spread 1 teaspoon honey mustard on each bun. Top each with 1 hot dog and 2 tablespoons pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with the macadamia nuts, if desired.