Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth
- Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 6 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Add the onion and celery to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the stuffing and parsley and mix lightly.