Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup creamy spreadable garlic & herb cheese
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 24 small sprigs fresh thyme leaves
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Stir the parsley, chopped thyme, olive oil and black pepper in a medium bowl. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat. Place the tomatoes onto a baking sheet.
Roast for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes start to shrivel.
Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each pastry cup. Top each with 1 tomato. Top with the thyme sprigs.