Ingredients & Directions
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves or seedless raspberry jam
- 0.333 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 (13- to 16-ounce) Brie cheeseround
- 1 package (13 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Cracker Favorites
Heat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Spread the preserves on the pastry in a circle about 1/2-inch larger than the cheese. Sprinkle with the cranberries and almonds. Place the cheese in the center of the pastry. Fold the pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim the excess pastry and press to seal. Brush the seam with the egg mixture. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Decorate with the pastry scraps, if desired. Brush with the egg mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let stand for 45 minutes. Serve with the crackers.