Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium carrot, peeled and chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1.75 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth or Swanson® Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, carrots and onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the broth, water chestnuts and spinach in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.