Ingredients & Directions
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces (about 1/2 cup) chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese(about 1 cup)
- 1 cup Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread, any variety, heated according to package directions or Pepperidge Farm Crackers, any variety
Heat the oven to 375°F.
Spread the ricotta cheese in an even layer in a 9-inch pie plate. Top with 1/4 cup of the pepperoni and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Carefully spread the sauce over the cheese. Sprinkle with the remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until it's hot. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serve with the garlic bread or crackers for dipping.