Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/4 cup sharp Cheddar spreadable cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed kettle cooked potato chips
- 2 green onion, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat the oven to 375°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet lightly to remove the fold marks. Spread the cheese on the pastry sheet to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the crushed chips, green onions and bacon. Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Place the pastry, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the pastry is firm.
Cut the pastry crosswise into 20 (1/2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto 2 baking sheets.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 10 minutes.