Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the pastry cups onto the baking sheet. Stir the syrup and walnuts in a small bowl. Brush the tops of the pastry cups with the syrup mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, press the centers of the hot pastry cups down into the bottoms of the cups.
Beat the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Spoon or pipe the cream mixture into the pastry cups.