Ingredients & Directions
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 8 ounces mascarpone, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons orange liqueuror lemon-flavored liqueur
- 36 fresh blueberriesor raspberries (about 1 cup)
Heat the oven to 400°F. Grate 1 teaspoon zest from the lemon.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut into 36 (2-inch) squares. Prick the pastries thoroughly with a fork. Place onto 2 baking sheets.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 10 minutes.
Stir the mascarpone, sugar, lemon zest and liqueur in a medium bowl. Pipe or spoon about 1 teaspoon mascarpone mixture onto each pastry. Top each with 1 blueberry.