Ingredients & Directions
- 16 ounces (16 ounces) Johnsonville mild ground Italian pork sausageor 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage Links, casing removed
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 0.333 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (11.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 12 ounces (3/4 of a 1-pound package) spaghetti, cooked and drained
Heat the oven to 350°F. Mix the sausage, egg, onion, bread crumbs, cheese and milk in a large bowl. Shape the sausage mixture into 18 meatballs. Place the meatballs onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Increase the oven temperature to 425°F. and bake the toast according to the package directions.
Stir the sauce and meatballs in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with the spaghetti and toast.