Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 3/4 cup Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Place the pastry onto a baking sheet. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
Stir the pizza sauce and picante sauce in a small bowl. Spread the sauce mixture on the pastry to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Top with the cheeses and sprinkle with the olives. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.