Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sweetened sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the apple, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 5 minutes or until the apple is tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cranberries.
Spoon the apple mixture into the pastry cups. Sprinkle with the pecans. Place the filled pastry cups onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 3 minutes or until the pastries are hot. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.