Ingredients & Directions
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 6 thinly sliced fresh strawberriesand/or other fresh fruit, prepared pie filling and/or melted chocolate
Stir the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk. Fold the whipped topping and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each pastry cup. Top with the fruit, pie filling and/or chocolate.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.