Ingredients & Directions
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut in quarters (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 cup Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce, warmed
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Stir the pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, seasoning and oil in a large bowl. Unfold the pastry sheet and tear into 3-inch pieces. Add to the pepperoni mixture and toss to coat. Spoon about 1/3 cup pastry mixture into each of 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Let the minis cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove the minis from the pan. Serve with the pizza sauce for dipping.