Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 package (about 3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 cups sweetened whipped cream or thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1.25 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry sheet into 3 strips along the fold marks. Cut each strip into 4 rectangles. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 24 in all.
Prepare the pudding mix according to the package directions except use 1 cup milk. Fold in the whipped cream.
Reserve 8 top pastry layers. Spread 2 tablespoons pudding mixture on each of 8 bottom pastry layers. Top each with 1 tablespoon strawberries and another pastry layer. Top with the remaining pudding mixture, strawberries and the reserved top pastry layers. Sprinkle with the confectioners sugar.