Ingredients & Directions
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 dash Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
Spray an 8-inch nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the zucchini and red pepper. Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender. Remove the vegetables from the skillet. Wipe the skillet with a paper towel.
Spray the skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the egg substitute, vegetables, goat cheese and chives and cook until the mixture is set. Season with the black pepper. Remove the frittata from the skillet and cut into quarters.
Top each bread slice with a frittata wedge.