Ingredients & Directions
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 of a 4-ounce package goat cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup petite frozen peas
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mintleaves
Heat the oven to 400°F. Grate 2 tablespoons zest from the lemon.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry sheet into 12 (2-inch) circles. Press the pastry circles into the bottoms and up the sides of 12 (2-inch) mini-muffin pan cups.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Using the back of a spoon, press down the centers of the hot pastries to make an indentation. Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove the pastries from the pan.
Stir the cheese, 1 teaspoon lemon zest and black pepper in a small bowl.
Cook and drain the peas according to the package directions. Stir in the butter, salt and 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each pastry. Top each with about 1 tablespoon pea mixture. Sprinkle with the mint and remaining lemon zest. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.