Ingredients & Directions
- 3 cups Prego® Three Cheese Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (11.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
- 1 pound package penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oven to 425°F. for the bread.
Heat the sauce in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the cream and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the sauce mixture is hot and bubbling.
Prepare the bread according to the package directions.
Pour the sauce mixture over the pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve with the bread.