Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup Prego® Pizzeria Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese(about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blendor 4-cheese pizza cheese blend (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup cooked mushrooms
- 1 cup caramelized onion
- 4 ounces chopped prosciutto(1/4 cup)
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni(1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted green olivesor sliced pitted ripe olive
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Place the pastry onto a baking sheet. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Spread the Sauce on each pastry to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the Cheese and Toppings.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Serving Suggestion: Each pizza can also be cut into 24 small rectangles to be served as an appetizer.