Ingredients & Directions
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Plain Kaiser Rolls, split
Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup sauce, beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and salt in a large bowl. Shape the mixture firmly into 4 burgers.
Cook the burgers in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
Stir the remaining sauce in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through. Top the burgers with the mozzarella cheese and heat until the cheese is melted. Serve the burgers and sauce on the rolls.