Ingredients & Directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup thawed frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantroleaves
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained black beans
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 18 cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the oil and cumin in a small bowl. Add the corn and toss to coat. Spread the corn mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast for 10 minutes or until the corn is lightly browned. Let the corn cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Stir the corn, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons cilantro, avocado, beans and tomatoes in a medium bowl.
Place the shrimp into a medium bowl. Add the remaining lime juice and cilantro and toss to coat.
Divide the corn mixture among the pastry shells. Top each with 3 shrimp. Serve immediately.