Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread
- 1 (16 ounce package) cooked spaghetti , drained (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley, rosemary or thyme (optional)
Heat the oven to 400°F. for the bread.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden.
Stir the sauce and red pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until they're cooked through.
Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
Toss the spaghetti with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the spaghetti mixture.