Ingredients & Directions
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 tablespoons fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing or your favorite fat free vinaigrette dressing
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® German Dark Wheat Whole Grain Bread
- 4 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
Place the spinach into a medium bowl. Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Arrange the spinach mixture on 4 bread slices.
Top with the red peppers, cheese, green onions and remaining bread slices.
Recipe Note: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.