Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets(1 sheet), thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium carrot, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion recipe soup & dip mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 egg, beaten
- 1 cup whipped cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often. Stir in the spinach, soup mix and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach is tender, stirring often. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Beat the eggs, cottage cheese and feta cheese in a large bowl. Stir in the spinach mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Press the pastry into the bottom and up the sides of the pan, leaving the excess pastry draped over the sides of the pan. Spoon the spinach mixture into the pan. Fold the excess pastry in over the filling.
Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Let the pie cool in the pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes.