Ingredients & Directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.25 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, milk, thyme, onion powder and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells.